Dominator Roller Door garage doors will provide you with, smooth, greaseless operation. Features include:
- Nylofelt® running strips to provide greaseless operation.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet to help reduce chances of paint scuffing during door operation.
- Rubber coated guide stops to prevent metal on metal contact.
- Double guide block and roller for smooth, quiet operation.
Safety should be a key consideration when selecting your garage door, as door failures can cause injury.
The following safety features have been built into your Dominator Roller Door:
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
Your Dominator Series A Roller Door will continue to be easy to open and close, with features such as:
- High strength steel glass reinforced plastic drum wheels.
- Combination of precision springing and drum, ensuring consistent balance, and allowing you to stop the door where you want it, and it will stay there.
- Nylofelt® running strips for effortless rolling action.
- Lifting handle conveniently located to assist you with opening and closing.
- Internal lock snib for easier use of the internal lock.
The garage today is used to store many different valuable objects, so weather protection is an important feature of any garage door.
Dominator Roller Doors feature:
- Pre-painted steel, to stand up to the harsh New Zealand climate.
- The weatherseal with deep cushioning helps restrict entry of water and leaves. On slightly uneven floors it reduces the gap for a better fit.
Note: By design roller doors need clearance in their guides to allow them to roll up and down freely. In situations where doors are exposed to prevailing winds, some rattling of the door curtain within the guides may occur. Talk to your Dominator Dealer for further advice if your garage is next to bedrooms or living areas.
The Dominator Roller Door includes additional features that help prevent unwanted intrusions into the garage, such as:
- Double bar locking action.
- New lock barrel design is even more sturdy and highly pick resistant.
- Stylishly designed, die cast centre lift lock located at waist height offers extra strength and security to deter would-be intruders.
- Double guide blocks reinforce the bottom rail to limit the chances of forced entry from underneath the door.
Your Dominator Roller Door will continue to operate like new, with reliable features such as:
- Springs designed to exceed the Aust/NZ Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Ribbed steel brackets manufactured from thicker gauge steel guarantees that the bracket is able to stand up to years of operation.
- Pressed ‘square-line’ profile helps reduce the deflection in the door curtain caused by wind pressure.
Dominator Series A Domestic Roller Door
Your Dominator Roller Door combines perfectly with the new Dominator GDO-6 opener.
Double bar centre lift lock, with internal turn knob for easier operation. New 6 wafter lock barrel design, featuring a much sturdier locking mechanism that is highly pick resistant.
Series A Roller Doors are manually operated unless a Dominator GDO-6 opener is fitted.
Recommended Clearance Requirements:
• Standard Headroom – 400mm
• Sideroom – 80mm
• Sideroom with opener – 135mm
• Backspace – 450mm
Download the Dominator Framing Specification Sheet
Available in Zincalume and an extensive range of Pre-painted colour options.
The colours in this gallery are intended as a guide only. If colour selection is critical please request a steel colour sample from your local Dominator Dealer. Dominator reserves the right to change/delete colours without notice.
It’s important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that’s why your Dominator Series A Roller Door comes with a:
• 5 year warranty for the steel door curtain, and 12 month warranty on the surface coating and all components and associated labour, in normal residential use, (excludes salt corrosion).