Available in a number of configurations to suit sizes from 1850mm to 2700mm in height and door weights from 30kg to 175kgs.
• Strengthened main pivot bracket – thicker plate increases the solidity and stability of the fittings.
• New pivot bearing design – new design requires no lubrication, meaning that the pivot bearing is maintenance-free.
• Rotating pivot shaft – pivot shaft rotates with power arm which decreases operational friction and increases the longevity of the pivot shaft.
• Reinforcing spring arm plate – thicker plate increases the sturdiness of the fitting
• Anti-sway arm – decreases lateral movement of the door to ensure smooth operation
• Springs life – Springs designed to provide the fittings with greater durability and increased length of the working life.
• Weatherstrip with cushioning – helps restrict the entry of water, leaves and also limits dust from affecting the moving parts of the fittings.
• Spring anchor bracket – larger dome shaped spring anchor brackets provided standard on all fittings to offer a more secure fixing.
• Clove hook design on double springs – new patented design eliminates the possibility of spring separation to greatly improve the overall safety of the fitting.
• Enclosed spring loop ends – the design restricts spring movement and consequently chances of escape.
• Trace wheels – heavy-duty track wheels designed to provide smooth movement in the tracks with minimal noise.
• Extensive size range – available in a number of configurations to suit doors of various heights and widths.
• Minimal installation clearances required – able to fit where most other garage doors will not.
Your Dominator tilt door will be enhanced with a GDO-11 Sectional Door Opener or you have the opportunity to upgrade to the premium GDO-9 Sectional Garage Door Opener.
It’s important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that’s why your Dominator sectional door comes with a:
• 12-month warranty for domestic and residential applications.